I have always been a great fan of organic foods and antioxidants. But I never actually took organic foods seriously unless I read some studies highly advocating their use and I promised myself two things that day.
First, I would make the most of my knowledge and I would try to implement that into my lifestyle in whatever ways possible. Secondly, I’ll drink at least one of these “organic super foods” juices daily.
I also decided to add more diverse nutrition to my cooking – garlic, onions, basil, cinnamon, cumin, mustard, turmeric, black pepper, jalapeños (hot!). All this adds nutrients without extra calories.
Nine groups of organic super foods for anti aging
(Caution: Avoid genetically modified foods, whose long-term safety is unproven; GMOs are becoming especially common in soybeans and corn.)
– greens such as kale, spinach, broccoli, beet tops, and all dark green leafy vegetables in both whole and juice form; also nopal cactus, nettle leaf, and cabbages
– maca root from the Andes and maca root juice
– mushrooms, in particular these: reishi, cordyceps, maitake, chaga, mesima, lion’s mane, turkey tail, shitake
– kelp and sea plants
– spirulina and chIorella: these include Klamath Lake Blue-Green Algae
– herbs and spices such as garlic, dandelion leaf, nettle, and parsley: the most potent spice is curcumin from the turmeric plant, a staple in Indian cuisine.
– bee pollen and royal jelly
– dark red and purple fruits and berries: these include blueberries and raspberries. Also, goji berry juice and Hawthorne berry.
– taro root, orange tomatoes, carrots, and orange vegetables. Packed with vitamin C and lycopene, tomatoes induce the production of the amino acid known as carnitine. Carnitine enhances the body’s fat-burning capacity by one-third. Lycopene is a powerful antioxidant that cuts the risk of heart disease by twenty-nine percent.
Why You Should Always Eat Organic Super Foods
1. As a smart consumer, you must be aware of the residue of synthetic chemicals such as pesticides and herbicides that are present in the fruits and vegetables you buy. Washing the produce with water does not totally get rid of these residues. These chemicals can cause health issues like Parkinson’s disease, which is a neurodegenerative disorder.
2. Organic super foods have advanced phytochemical levels. Medical science studies documented these nutrients as essential to healthy living and longevity. Plants produce phytochemicals as a defense mechanism against insects, disease and stress. When synthetic chemicals are used in the development of these plants, they give out reduced levels of essential phytochemical nutrients.
Why I Emphasize the Value of Certain Foods
Whenever I have the chance, I urge people to take vegan diets or something close to them. This allows you to eliminate or lessen the amount of animal product intake. You can, however, take reduced quantities of broiled or baked fish, fowl and lean meats on certain occasions.
MAKE YOUR FOOD SELECTIONS A FIRST LEVEL OF DEFENSE
Following an effective food selection or eating plan needs to be much of your vital part of any serious anti-aging program. More information here.
While keeping a trim, ideal weight may appear basically vain or narcissistic, a variety of professional medical research over time highly signify that extreme or unwanted weight makes a contribution to cancer, cardiovascular disease, and diabetes mellitus. Preserving an ideal body weight can go quite a distance when it comes to stopping or at least reducing the chances of these kinds of unfavorable health factors.
The South Beach Diet, Zone Diet, and Modified Atkin’s Diet make an effort to cut down simple sugars, while maximizing proteins and healthy fats. One more food-selection process, the Mediterranean Diet, also has been regarded as successful. These diets generally are great as low-glycemic or in offering the most healthy form of carbohydrates. Experts can measure the effect that carbohydrates have on blood glucose levels, employing a system known as the “glycemic index.”
Easy step to take most of these superfoods
As I said earlier, the object of TheHghBlog is not just to help you with anti aging but also with losing weight. I think adding the following juices in to your diet will help you make changes in your life that will enable you to change your way of eating, and thereby lose weight and look and feel more young.
Reason why people fail ?
People begin eating healthy foods but don’t stop eatig unhealthy foods. And slowly, they lean towards more unhealthy foods and even some finally give up. To actually stick to these healthy organic super foods efficiently, you’ll have to curb your unhealthy eating patterns.
A great way to do that is to avoid “Trigger foods”.
Have you seen the famous commercial which says, ‘Bet, you can’t eat just one?’ Well, the advertisement is referred to the potato chips and yes, the saying is so true as it is just not possible to eat only one chip.
There are some people who can eat only about a handful of these chips and then move forward.
While for others, even an entire bag will not suffice their requirements. In case you are one among those millions of people whose appetite does not stop with one bag of potato chips, then probably potato chips are one of the worst food that will trigger you.
Such types of trigger foods can trigger a person for wanting more. These are the kind of foods where most of us will not mind going to the supermarket during a snowstorm or during the middle of the night even when there is plenty of food available in our homes.
These foods are found to be having excess fat or sugar and at times both. These foods don’t have much to do with hunger (but when you are really hungry, these trigger foods are usually very difficult to resist).
In case you feel that you are not able to control with regards to a particular type of junk food, then it is time that you plan to eliminate this kind of food from your life.
Let us take a simple example – If you love eating ice cream and you are not able to stop with one or just two scoops but prefer eating almost half a gallon of ice cream, then in such cases, it is preferred not to have ice cream lying in your home in the first place.
Green vegetables have chlorophyll in high levels and Green Buzz juice has algae’s in high levels, both of which are like liquid sunshine for human body.
Both of these will alkalize the body, act like an anti-inflammatory, help boost immune system, remove all carcinogens and all drug deposits, help stop any growth of bacteria, fungus and yeast, counteract the radiation effects, increase alertness and help emulsify fat and cholesterol.
Green buzz is filled with vitamins, enzymes, antioxidants and minerals which our body requires in order to heal and protect and all by itself.
It’s particularly important to buy organic produce that’s free of pesticides and chemical fertilizers. As long as you buy organic produce, you don’t have to worry about peeling your vegetables before juicing.
Try organic green juices!
One of the best and simplest way to consume most of the required organic green superfoods is juicing. If you’re new to green juices, the flavor may take some time to grow on you. I’ve included fruit in several of the recipes to take some of the bite out of the greens.
Here are just 5 of the recipes. You can try more by incorporating all the 9 kinds of organic super foods. Feel free to make any variations.
You can also dilute the juice with some additional water and squeeze in a bit more lemon or lime juice, to taste. You can add 1 teaspoon blue-green algae to your juice to pump up the chlorophyll and add protein.
Spinach, spring mix, mustard greens, together with other dark leafy greens are great resources for fibre and provide adequate nourishment as well. Research indicates that leafy greens’ abundant supply of vitamins and antioxidants helps in curbing appetite while also reducing your chances of acquiring any heart disease, cancer, cataracts, and memory loss.
Beans and Legumes
Legumes are the most useful sources of fibre. They stabilize blood sugar and keep you regular. They are also rich in potassium, a crucial mineral that minimizes dehydration and the chance of high blood pressure and stroke.
One legume, soy, is particularly great for losing weight. Isoflavones present in soy foods speed the meltdown of stored fat.
In one research, those who consumed high amounts of soy products dropped three times more weight than did other participants who ate no soy.